Rose Sauvage Face Toner Rose Water – 100 ml
What is Rose Water?
Legend says that Cleopatra used Rose Water to preserve her youth and beauty, and this ritual has been used for thousands of years by women all over the world. Make Rose Water part of your everyday skin care routine, and your skin will thank you. ZAGORA Rose Water is 100% organic and free from any additives, just like all our products.
Rosa damascena from Atlas
- 100% ecologic & natural product
- Eco & Norma-certified
- No additives
20 in stock
The benefits of Rose Water:
- Helps preserve the skin’s pH value.
- Helps fight acne and eczema, thanks to its antibacterial properties.
- Cools and soothes the skin.
- Prevents dehydration and loss of fluid.
- Fights the skin’s aging and prevents fine lines.
Area of use
How to use Rose Water
- Spray the Rose Water directly onto your skin or face. (Add Argan Oil whilst the skin is still moist to get even more moisture and luster.)
- Rose Water can replace your usual face water or be used as a setting spray after you’ve put on your make-up.
- Rose Water can also be used for its scent as a spray for your home.