Argan Oil (Cold Pressed) – 100 ml
100% Eco-certified Argan Oil
Our Argan Oil is 100% organic and cold-pressed. It is free from additives, perfume and alcohol, and has not been tested on animals. Thanks to the dark glass bottle, the high quality of the Argan Oil is preserved, as the oil should be stored dark and cool.
100% Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- 100% ecologic & natural product
- Eco & Norma-certified
- No additives
73 in stock (can be backordered)
What is Argan Oil?
Argan Oil is a dry oil that quickly absorbs into the skin without clogging any pores. The oil is known for its extremely high contents of vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Moroccan women have been using Argan Oil for hundreds of years to reduce signs of aging and to hydrate dry skin. Argan Oil has several anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it ideal if you have acne-scarred skin, psoriasis or stretch marks. Argan Oil is suitable for all skin types.
Area of use
How to use Argan Oil
- Massage a few drops of Argan Oil onto your clean face morning and evening.
- Mix a few drops of Argan Oil with sugar to get a natural and wonderful scrub. Use it to scrub your face and your lips.
- Argan Oil protects your skin and keeps your skin moist.
- Hair mask: apply Argan Oil by massaging it in to your scalp and your hair. Leave the oil to set for 1-2 hours or overnight. Wash your hair as usual afterwards.
- Add 1-2 drops (depending on the length and thickness of your hair) of Argan Oil to towel dry hair.
- Add a few drops of Argan Oil to your hair before you blow-dry or straighten your hair to protect it from the heat. Please note that using too much can make your hair greasy: always start with one drop, and then add more if needed.
- Mix some Argan Oil with your regular shampoo and conditioner for a richer result.
- Apply to your skin after taking a shower to make your skin smooth and moist.
- Use the Argan Oil as massage oil or add a few drops to your bath water.
Anti-age, Hair Care, Hair Oil, Face Oil, Acne, Normal Skin, Scarred Skin, Dry Skin, Nails, Creams and Lotions, Anti-freeze Hair, Stretch Marks, Allergy-friendly, Child-friendly.